Sunday, April 7, 2013

Now, a map!

Please refer again to the signage.

Doomed are those who enter here! All hope is lost!


Wait, not that sign. Why do we even have that here?

This is Tom and Monica's domain. ...


Yes, that one. This is in fact our domain. And as has been previously mentioned...THERE IS NO MAP!!!

I admit my heart sank a little when I discovered that unpleasant flaw. I may or may not have had a small panic attack, complete with flapping sea lion arms and a bit of hyperventilating.

Naturally, I immediately set out to correct that vilest of errors.

Presento....A Map of Monica's Brain



Next I'll tackle Tom's brain. The sooner the better too. Once I get his brain mapped I can combine our brains and start working on the Ultimate Map of Tom and Monica's Domain..

On a completely unrelated topic, does anyone have a cranial saw?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments: